Delirium Dick

8 jan.
The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick

Prenez garde a ne pas vous laisser infiltrer par la voie
Sa voix vous aspire le mental
Traduction
Exfiltration

Congratulations! Dick's cosmic penetration exerts strange attractions upon feeble minds and spirits, dark tentacles of all sorts spread through their exposure in his malign radiations! Protect yourself first before opening language channels by purchasing an Ubik!

13 jan.
Just received from Amazon.co.uk my copy of 'The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick'... Impressive... I quote randomly page 260: "In Time Out of Joint the world is a fake, and specifically the real world is another time-segment. My initial revelation in 3-74 was that the time was really around 70 A.D. -- not later but earlier, a reversal of Joint."

15 jan. &

21 jan.
Bonjour, j'ignore si ce groupe est toujours actif, nous verrons bien. Je viens de lire 'Radio Free Albemuth' et j'ai reçu 'The Exegesis' que j'avais commandé. Les liens entre roman et journal sont évidents. Dick ayant rédigé Radio Free Albemuth en 76 je crois, le roman serait donc directement issu des notes qu'il rédigeait depuis 74 et publiées maintenant dans Exegesis (qui ne sera jamais disponible dans son intégralité du moins en livres). J'ai beaucoup aimé le jeu autofictionnel (comme on dit depuis 77 et Fils... de Doubrovsky) a l'œuvre dans ce roman entre les personnages de Nicholas Brady et P.K. Dick ce qui est une preuve indirecte (d'après moi) que l'auteur n'était pas complètement psychotique. Je me demande si quelqu'un a établi un parallèle entre, par exemple le Journal du Président Schreber (mémoires d'un névropathe) et The Exegesis. Cela vaut le coup d'y penser.


14 mai
Rachel Rosen
Replicants are coming, Philip K. Dick just told me so. Am I dreaming? Is this real? If you meet this young person, please terminate yourself because you are an outdated model and need to shut down your processes gracefully.

Rachel Rosen (Is She Really an Android?)

My name is Rick Deckard, I'm in my hover car
I'm a bounty hunter for the city
There's six androids free, and it's left to me tonight
They're the Nexus 6 and they get their kicks
From singing opera and killing humans
She's got short dark hair and an icy stare, alright 
Is Rachel Rosen really an android
Can Rachel Rosen really be alive
Is Rachel Rosen really an android
Can Rachel Rosen really be alive
I give the Voigt-Kampff test to bounty hunter Phil Resch
cause he fears that he might be an android
He's got a laser tube and a bad attitude, tonight
I book a hotel room, I hope she gets here soon
I've got three androids to retire
We share an android kiss at the St. Francis tonight

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Et si pas maintenant, quand ? Arendt et Heidegger, par Emmanuel Faye