Tweets VII


The man awoke on Mars, freed from a car crash in France, felt nostalgia for those left behind. He thought: “There is a Future!”. Bye Roland.

The man awoke on an desert island with paper, pencils and a solid amnesia. He wrote down a dictionary to unlock his memory. A full universe.

The Dark Knight retires in Tuscany. Thanks to DC Comics’ Gods I can sleep like a baby. All is well that ends well. Psychoanalysis will wait.

This dizziness still haunts me, when I shut my eyes. I went to psychoanalysis.to cure from vertigo. Should I let Madeleine be killed again ?

Locked in the panic room while enraged birds fly in flocks within my house. Why did I inserted that grumpy VHS tape? Why did I pressed Play?

Home Tweet Home! Home please, open the door! Signal is dead. The men in black follow my steps. They are getting closer. Guns! Help me Tweet!

One % of the static noise seen on old television screens is radiation left over from the Big Bang. Living dead Einmischung. Sense of wonder!

The capoeirista fought a death dance with the group of knives armed robbers who had caught us in a backstreet of Rio. Next time Beach Party!

She came later and took a picture of every footstep I had left on the crystallized white sand dunes. Thanks to her I survive in your memory.

Mankind in its tremendous diversity of colors, smiles, energy, joys. We want to believe it touches all hearts. Welcome London Olympics 2012.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Et si pas maintenant, quand ? Arendt et Heidegger, par Emmanuel Faye